Playroom Tour: The Guts!
Underneath all the toys, all the DIYs, all the puzzles there is the guts of a playroom and space.
For us, these things are so important in making our space work the best way it can.
From storage, to mats and everything in between!
This is our activity table, we usually use it for arts and crafts but is also used for activities and snacks!
– Table: I got this from Facebook Marketplace
– Mat is a foam mat from Splash of Salt
– The plant is a fiddle leaf fig
– Grey rocking chair from Adairs
When the Pikler is not there we have this table out. We use it for messy play and small world set ups. It is the Kmart Train Table.
Self help corner! A corner that has all the bits and bobs the kids need to care for the space.
– The 3 tier stand is from the op shop but there is a similar one at Kmart
– Dust pan is from the Target Australia cleaning set
– There is a spray bottle and cleaning clothes on the bottom shelf. The spray is just water with a splash of vinegar.
It has taken us three years to get here, to perfect and find the pieces that work best for our family!
Our new place space will continue to evolve and grow with our family but for now these are the bones of it!
There are a few discounts codes to these brands over in the ‘free resources‘ section so make sure you check that out!
The main area I would like to work on is our quiet space, the matress is great, the canopy is ok but I really need a larger storage option!